Past speaking clients are saying.
“Bofta is talented, conscious, and smart. She is dedicated to the integrity of every story and event in which she is involved and she always delivers class and sophistication.”
– CHASE PATTERSON –
As a speaker, Bofta partners with you to learn the needs of your audience or team and tailors her programs to be specific, relevant, and applicable. Reach out to Bofta’s team about your next event.
Don’t have a specific topic in mind for your event? Here are a few of Bofta’s favorites.
Inspiring Deep Connection: Weave Compelling Stories Into The Fabric Of Your Organization
Storytelling in business is more important than ever to help you connect with your customer, humanize your company, and maximize your impact.
Discover top storytelling secrets and laser-focused messaging tips to help you craft quick and compelling stories — online and from the stage — that resonate with your audience and highlight your powerful brand.
Women In Leadership: Claim It With Confidence
Sitting in the leadership seat is a choice. You must be intentional about showing up with confidence, power, and collaboration.
Learn how to elevate your career and your broader impact by owning your story, commanding executive presence, and infusing your personal brand inside the C-suite.
Operating In Excellence: What Does That Require?
Get Up! Get Motivated! Get Results!
Learn my three key elements of excellence to help you overcome resistance and navigate as your highest self so you can operate successfully in any field or profession.
Bofta also carries certifications that will enhance and enrich your event.
“Bofta is one of the most gifted and talented professionals we have ever worked with.. She was the MC for our Annual Awards Gala 2018, a prestigious international event in London gathering 200 leaders, movers and shakers from all over the world. Her on-stage presence made this very special evening even more special, engaging and memorable.”
– Elizabeth Filippouli –
Founder of Global Thinkers Forum & Athena40
Story and Visibility Workshops.
Bofta is known for her high energy workshops and memorable breakout trainings. Using her signature Speak and Influence story structure, she crafts workshops with punch.
Don’t worry, she customizes every training based on the unique needs and goals of your team to ensure you get maximum results.
A few of Bofta's most requested workshops:
- Rock Your Next Presentation: Command Executive Presence & Influence Through Storytelling
- Your Story, Your Brand: How To Grow Your Business Through Story-based Marketing
- Unlock Your Power: Learn Laser-Focused Messaging Techniques & Visibility Tips To Help Your Business Soar
“Bofta has great energy on stage, very professional and really knows how to engage with the audience. If you’re an event planner you know things can go wrong, so it’s always important to have a professional who knows how to handle those tricky moments. Bofta was able to show us that and make our event a tremendous success.
I would encourage any event organizer who’s thinking of working with Bofta, to do it”
– BAKO AMBIANDA –
CHAIRMAN OF THE AFRICA TRADE & INVESTMENT GLOBAL SUMMIT GROUP
5 Reasons You'll Love Working With Bofta
- Bofta comes with over 10 + years of experience speaking to audiences on camera and on stage. No group is too big (or too little) to fluster her.
- Covering everything from the 2020 Presidential election to the struggle of local restaurants during the pandemic, she has seen it all – and brings a wealth of insight and strong content when crafting a unique experience for your audience.
- Bofta is down-to-earth and approachable and makes a point to mingle with attendees before or after an event to help them feel seen, heard, and appreciated.
- As the head of a minority and woman-owned business + TV broadcaster, Bofta has a unique talent to supercharge the energy in a room that allows every attendee to explore new ideas, new perspectives, and new opportunities for success.
- Bofta is all about having fun. Participants are more likely to absorb and retain information if they do it in a fun and relaxed environment. Reach out today to see how Bofta can bring fun and compelling content to your next event.
Past Speaking Clients.
- Oxford University Student Union, Keynote Presenter
- ASAE: American Society of Association Executives Great Ideas Conference 2020, Mainstage Speaker Salt Lake City, Utah
- Ethiopian Community Fundraising Gala Keynote Seattle, Washington
- Women in Leadership Conference: Institute For Supply Management Keynote Speaker Somerset, New Jersey
- Duquesne Light Annual Meeting, Keynote Speaker
- Erie Chamber of Commerce Keynote Speaker, Erie PA
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
- NAACP Human Rights Dinner & Centennial Celebration
- African American Chamber of Commerce of Western PA
- Your Ethiopian Professionals, “Change Agent Cultivating Social Impact Through Media,” Washington D.C.
- Media Forum “From Ferguson To Baltimore: How Facts, Fairness & Firsts Can Collide in Storytelling”
- Coro Pittsburgh Leadership Awards Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Women in Film & Television International Summit Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Elevate NOW Conference Keynote West Palm Beach, Florida
- Prospanica Annual Conference Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Eastern Minority Supplier Development Council (EMSDC) Stellar Awards Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Mid-Atlantic Podcast Conference Atlantic City, New Jersey
“The presentation really challenged and broadened the perspectives of the young people and it was just what they needed to help them take their next steps in social impact and careers. It was spot on the brief and has set a new benchmark for the quality of training and speakers.“
– HANNAH LLOYD –
OXFORD UNIVERSITY STUDENT UNION ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR
Trainings and Workshops
- Hilton Worldwide, Virtual Workshop Facilitator
- Pittsburgh Business Group on Health, Corporate Trainer
- BOAT U.S., Corporate Trainer
- University of Pittsburgh Institute of Entrepreneurial Excellence, Corporate Trainer
- Vistage Worldwide, Corporate Trainer
- Africa Fintech Summit Host Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Global Thinkers Forum Gala Host London, England
- International Money Transfer & Payments Conference Host Miami, Florida
- Africa Trade & Investment Global Summit World Trade Center Host, Washington D.C.
- Global Currency Forum: International Currency Association, Virtual Host
Bofta Interviews and Broadcast Stories
- National Reporting from the White House, CBS Evening News
- Feature Reporting: Bakeries of the Burgh
- Interview With Warrick Dunn, Former NFL Running Back
- Interview With Hollywood Director Deon Taylor
- Interview With Gabrielle Union-Wade
- Interview With Raven-Symone
- Interview with Entrepreneur Muson Steed
- National Reporting from the White House, CBS Evening News
- Interview With Dr. Sharon J. Willis: African American Influence on Opera
- CBS New York: Security High As Hours Count Down To Inauguration
Podcast and Interview Appearances
- Bofta Interviewed by Lou Hutt Show: SIRIUS XM Urban View
- Featured in Women Empowered Global
- Featured in New Pittsburgh Courier
- Featured in Tadias Magazine
- Featured in Passion Vista Magazine
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- The Open Mic Podcast With Brett Allan
- Women Really Mean Business Podcast
- Business Unveiled: Expert Tips and Secrets from Top Creative Industry Professionals
- RPRTR : Insider Look at News Reporters
- Podcast Profit With Joe Pardo
- The Black Entrepreneur Experience Podcast
- Good Girls Get Rich Podcast
- Abundantly Clear Podcast with Malorie Nicole
- Practically Passionate Podcast
- The Indie Pod Podcast
- IAMCEONation Podcast
- Meant For It
- Legal Nurse Podcast